Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 deloreans on A12 today
Hi all who is the greedy sod that has just brought 2 deloreans being delivered today.I was on my way back from clacton today on the A12 near colchester and there was a low loader with not 1 but 2 deloreans on it.As i was doing about 85mph i didn't have much time to see them but it looked like one of them was sprayed gold?????or it was the sun in my eyes and looked gold.I thought as it was near felixstowe someone may have just imported them ,may have been gradys just brought them over anyway must go just thought i would let you all know

cheers all speek soon

Tyson
That would be us!

One car is a Red painted delorean, now belonging to Robert Jones and the other is Vin 570 which is also sold now! They arrived at the shop at 5:00. Lots of work to be done on both!

Best wishes!

Chris

PJGrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
well that clears that up thanks chris Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
PJ Grady (Europe) Wrote:One car is a Red painted delorean, now belonging to Robert Jones and the other is Vin 570 which is also sold now! They arrived at the shop at 5:00. Lots of work to be done on both!

Hi Chris,

Do you have a picture of the Red DeLorean please ?

Hi

I had a few problems taking some pictures when they arrived, I will send you a PM, I am not sure how to post pictures on here, i know deloreans, but am not to hot on computers, I am old shcool, Atari ST!

Already the body has been stripped down! Now all that’s left is to remove the paint!

Seriously the car will go through a complete rip down and rebuild, overall it’s actually quite a nice car.

Best wishes!

Chris Nicholson

PJGrady.co.uk[/img]
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Hi Chris,

Just received your mail with the enclosed picture, thank you very much.
I knew about Atari ST, I had an Amiga, I think you should also know.

I guess you'll spend a few hours on this car to rebuild it and give it a brand new shape.

Domi.
Hi Domi,

Can you upload the picture so we can all see it? Big Grin
VIN: 6511
Sure, no problem :wink:
[Image: reddmcmv2.jpg]
I hope Chris doesn't mind :?:
If yes, please let me know.
No problems!

Thanks for uploading it!

Best wishes!

Chris

PJGrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Shock Shock You've got your work cut out there!!! Is it going back to standard stainless? Is that fresh from the states?
VIN: 6511
Hi Dan

Yes she is straight from Robert Gradys parking lot of Deloreans! The car has a long history, like all deloreans!

After pulling the body panels I was surprised at how good the car looks underneath. P20 was in a far worse shape, I would say this car is on par with most of the other painted Deloreans we have stripped.

To date only one sticks in my mind as being the worst, where all but one body panel was salvageable, thankfully this is not the case thank goodness!

Best wishes!

Chris

PJGrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
No problems!

Thanks for uploading it!

Best wishes!

Chris

PJGrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Hay chris nice to see you getting quite a talking part on the forum these days normally its darren,where is the old boy havent seen him posting on here for a while.

All the best Tyson
Hey - I'm still around!

Chris is allowed to play with the computer - but only very late at night!

There hasn't been that many new topics posted lately (most activity is centred around a single thread) - so I haven't had anything much to add.

Chris and I have some pretty exciting ideas for this year - but we need to clear the current workload first.

Best regards

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk