Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another ebay scam? Ill let you be the judge
If its genuine its bloody cheap :lol:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... =p3907.m32
DOC # 595
the bonnet and wings are worth that so i would say without a shadow of a doubt its a scam unless it should be $35k TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
I agree mate, it does look fishy, just out of curiostiy I googled the vin and according to some vin site SCEDT26T3BD001828 belongs to to someone in Ladysmith Winsconsin,
and yet the add says its in San Fran,, Cali, could be old info
DOC # 595
This ebay account has been hijacked. If you are quick enough, you will see that the buy it now box, and the pre approved bidders only box (Look like pop up's over the original listing that scroll as you scroll) appears milliseconds after the page has loaded. I dare sat it's a genuine sale, only the "pop up's" will direct you to the hijackers email/ buy it now page without your knowledge. IE, it will look just like a genuine ebay page, but infact it's a spoof......

Should be reported
Ah I wondered what that was,Well done Mr eagle eye :wink:
DOC # 595
Someone must have reported it as the advert no longer exists...
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
IT WAS ME :oops:
DOC # 595
nice one :wink:

Dodgy Motor Wrote:IT WAS ME :oops:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Just as an update I have received 2 emails about the car, 1 from ebay, saying it is being investigated, the other from the "seller".
I warn you now, reading this will bring a tear to your eye and a hole to your bank balance.
BUYER BEWARE. I have his email add if anyone would like to complete the purchase :lol: email pasted below

I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and away from a computer. The car is located in Panama City Beach, FL. It has all the papers(complete). This was my son's car who passed away 4 months ago, it only brings me bad memories. I want this transaction to be smooth as I am caught in the middle of some very important events and I don't have much time at my disposal. The car is in perfect condition, no scratches, no special marks, no need for additional repairs what so ever, no leaks, rust free. A great car ready to be yours. It has a clear title.
The price is $3,500 including shipping costs anywhere in the continental US. There are no other costs regarding this transaction. Regarding payment I am aware of the eBay's rules and we will use Vehicle Purchase Protection Program which will hold the payment until you receive the car. If you are interested please provide me the following informations necessary to make a decision:
DOC # 595