Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sure it's in front of me but I can't find it....
Outatime Wrote:I would guess it's probably just raised.... but usually people with these massive bass tube in the D takes things off their D... so it might be removed too! :lol: Just like the Red Bling Bling D in Germany

[Image: efredside1x1.jpg]

(No offence to anyone with a big bass speaker in their D, as I have one in mine too, lol)

Whos the attractive guy standing at the front of the car ? :lol:

That was taken in 2001 at the Eurofest Parts fair / concourse, held in St. George's Market.
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
ChrisS Wrote:
Outatime Wrote:I would guess it's probably just raised.... but usually people with these massive bass tube in the D takes things off their D... so it might be removed too! :lol: Just like the Red Bling Bling D in Germany

[Image: efredside1x1.jpg]

(No offence to anyone with a big bass speaker in their D, as I have one in mine too, lol)

Whos the attractive guy standing at the front of the car ? :lol:

That was taken in 2001 at the Eurofest Parts fair / concourse, held in St. George's Market.

Wow Shock Didn't realise till you tell me about it :lol:

P.S. Sorry for my English... in the previous post I meant to say "Just like the Bling Bling D from Germany"
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
Can't say I noticed either... :oops:
mikesumner Wrote:
Claire Usher Wrote:the bonnet release cable is in the drivers footwell (on LHD cars of course!)

If you feel up the LH side of the drivers footwell forward of the door, you'll feel the release cable - if you stick your head under your steering wheel, look up and to the left you'll be able to see it. Smile

Yeah, it's not this as this is for the luggage compartment.

It's quite a small knob beneath the rear window that you need to pull for the engine cover release, but it isn't immediately obvious unless you're really looking for it.

Doh!! read the original question wrong!! haha, that'll teach me to jump
from the Vauxhall forum to this one too quickly! lol :lol:

BTW - Flopsy's engine cover release never worked, so I dont use it :wink:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie