Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean Shell and bits and bobs scrap yard in Bracklesham?
hi

this could be interesting...

its not the remains of proto 2 is it!??? last seen at Lotus!.

or the rumoured full car destroyed not long ago by the scrappers near Hethel?

or the buried/dug up one?.

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Ive really no idea what it could be! Should be getting some pictures very soon, within this week for sure! Its actually a friend of the guy I spoke to on MSN so we'll just have to wait. Sad
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Jonny Jones Wrote:Its actually a friend of the guy I spoke to on MSN so we'll just have to wait. Sad

Yep, VW Scirocco.

bagsie the headlights.

:p
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Tony Swan who is collecting the 500 series cars located vin 517 and vin 515 in the states which are currently in the same condition as when they were crash tested by DMC, Tony has been tiring to purchase the cars but the owner will not part with them, he has plans on restoring them!

We have the crash test report and the pictures are not good! I would expect that it possibly may be a normal delorean or as mentioned a car similar! What ever the outcome very interesting!

Best wishes!

Chris

PJGrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
yeah, when i read the info on your site (along with the scanned letter) it seemed like the cars were in the states, but it was strange why the cars were located, but seemed to be left alone.

now we have the answer.

presumably 515 and 517 the cars seen in the short clips we've seen of crash tests?

ho hum.
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
I would expect that the video showing the crash tests would be 515 and 517, however we know that one or more pilot cars were crash tested as well.

Best wishes!

Chris Nicholson

PJGrady.co.uk
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Some of you were right, it wasn't a DeLorean. Apparently its something with a similar body shape... possibly an old Lotus! But I've asked if he can get photos anyway. Bit of a disappointment! Sad
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk