• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vin 5255 For Sale
Pretty glad to hear it Chris Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
I agree. The money you was asking would have been a pittance compared to what the car is worth to you.

Cutch it mate!

Ben
Glad to hear it Chris! You may have to fend off a few interested parties who see the car advertised in the latest DeLorean News though :oops:

Best wishes,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Thanks, although within minutes of pulling the Pistonheads advert I had a call from a young chap in Beaconsfield offering the full asking price as shown on the forum. I directed him to where to look and who to contact, so he shouldn't have too much trouble finding the right car.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
chris why u selling?? :o
i mean u were the one who told me all the great things about the delorean and why its such a great car,,

i understand if it personal reasons ofcourse Smile
Hi, as covered above the car is no longer for sale. It appeared by on the club 'For Sale' page a while ago when the DOC server backup was restored. I've emailed the administrator to have it removed but this hasn't happened as yet.
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Hi Chris,
Only just read this thread, I didnt recieve any email from you. The switchover from the old lycos server left us with no email address's periodically, so im guessing thats what happened.
Your car has now been removed. Sorry about that! :oops:
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop