Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean News
I've just received this months magazine and found a huge picture of my car on the front cover!! Thats made my day Big Grin
VIN: 6511
yes another fantastic read :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Yeah I see that Dan,,can I have its tyre print now its famous :lol:
DOC # 595
DeLorean News also has a mention Page 13 in Practical Classics magazine (Feb 2008 edition!)

NickT
Dan1986 Wrote:I've just received this months magazine and found a huge picture of my car on the front cover!! Thats made my day Big Grin
Made your year as well im sure! Ive skimmed through it at the moment and all looks great as usual! Shall be reading it tomorrow! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
The mag is very good, Enjoyed it very much Smile
And nice view of Tracey's rear end :lol:
Of course I mean the car on the trailer :oops:
DOC # 595
NickT Wrote:DeLorean News also has a mention Page 13 in Practical Classics magazine (Feb 2008 edition!)

NickT

Yes I sent them a copy asking for them to review it in there club mag spot. I havent got my copy of P>C yet, I hope they did a good job!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
hi

yes it was nice to read the mag when it come today as i have been up all night with sam been bad, but it put a smile on my face when she give it to me this morning very good work phill
Well done to everyone who contributed. Another good magazine, and an even better cover!

Good article on Evesham too Claire, and it's strange, but the link on here has disappeared....... And thats not the only page thats gone missing in the last few months. Didn't think it was worth reporting it as its hardly life threatening, but still. Any ideas? :?:

Happy new year all......

Ben
Just logged on for the first time this year :wink: Cheers for the kind words on the mag guys, I really appreciate it. It was a bit of a last minute panic to get it done before the end of the year but we got there in the end Big Grin

I hope Practical Classics wrote good things about the mag?? :oops:

Cheers,

Phil
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
The front cover photograph is fantastic. No, not only the car, but also the elevated road over the Grand Union canal at Paddington. Just shows how even at my age one can be an anorak; the construction of this actual section of road was my first responsibilty as a young undergraduate civil engineer in 1969. At least the government are not dismantling the road yet. The real sign of getting old in the civil engineering world is when a job one worked on is demolished!!
Mike
Here it is for sale in different sizes: http://www.imagekind.com/Showartwork.asp...0b386c&P=1

I will have to order a big one to put on the wall Big Grin
VIN: 6511
The Hoopers Wrote:The front cover photograph is fantastic. No, not only the car, but also the elevated road over the Grand Union canal at Paddington. Just shows how even at my age one can be an anorak; the construction of this actual section of road was my first responsibilty as a young undergraduate civil engineer in 1969. At least the government are not dismantling the road yet. The real sign of getting old in the civil engineering world is when a job one worked on is demolished!!
Mike

Its actually Waterloo Bridge (I am the one driving ;-)). The picture was taken with a rig on the side of a camera car. We were driving from Soho to Borough market where the rest of the shoot was taken (e.g. my avatar).
Its been emotional...
Got mine (was surprised as my membership had lapsed) and I chuffed to see the quality so high. I don't really read it all that much mind you - I need no such encouragement to buy another. Sad
Dan
Member 101
VIN# 4566
Former Vins# 5641 (Maddie) and 5284 (Hana)