Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fancy earning some pocket money on New Years Eve??
Copy below of an e mail sent to me, if any one fancy's helping the guy out and earning a bit of pocket money pleaseget in touch direct.
Chris

Dear Chris,

Further to our phone conversation, I'd be delighted if you could post the details of our event on your club site.

I work at Blackheath Halls, a Victorian concert venue in South East London. On New Years' Eve, we're hosting a club night with a "Back to the Future" theme, aimed at 25-50 year olds in the main - details are on our website at www.blackheathhalls.com.

It's always been our intention to have a DeLorean parked on the Halls forecourt for the first couple of hours of the event, and we did have a contact that was going to provide us with one - but this has fallen through. It's basically just to be a fun addition to the vibe of the night - we don't intend to try to dress it to resemble the one in the film, or get it inside the building, or drive it anywhere.

If any of your members is interested in providing us with a vehicle for the night, we would of course insure it, pay a fee, and potentially pick it up on a low-loader and deliver it back to them (distance permitting - clearly we'd ideally like to hear from owners in the Greater London area).

Anybody interested in helping us out can call me on 07932 662207, or at Blackheath Halls on 0208 318 9758 (although I'll be in and out of the building for the next few days, so the mobile is better).

Thanks for your help - best wishes for 2008.

Regards,

Chas. Early
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
hi

Cry i would i luv to help out but my car is in holland for a few weeks you could ask tt for phill wright to help out i know there cars on on the road Big Grin