Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Door Vent Outlet
Hi,

Has anyone got a spare black plastic Vent outlet that fits in the door armrest. Doesn't matter about the moving bit in the centre, I only need the frame, as mine bust around the thin surround. Haven't got the bits as it was bust and missing when I shipped the car back so I can't glue them back together.

Doesn't matter which side as there not handed. DMCH, ED, and PJGrady's are all out of stock.

Can anyone help?

Regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
HI

i,m going over to eds next week i see if he sas anythink left on my old door and if he has i see if its still on there for you but im, not promsieing Smile
have you tried dave h
Hi Darren,

Good luck - the part I think you're referring to is the driver side escutcheon - which are out of production and not readily available unless you can get one from a parts car (but they snap easily when you try and remove them).

Unfortunately, they are handed too with a slight curve - we tried to get a passenger side one to fit (after using a Dremel) but it won't work.

Try Ed - but your best bet may be scouring the US.

The passenger side is of course in plentiful supply!

Darren
PJ Grady (Europe)
www.pjgrady.co.uk
Hi Darren

NO it's not the escutcheon, would you believe they're fine!

Some Muppet has tried in the past to lever out the vent. As its held in by the concealled phillips screws, they have really made a mess of it.

Part 100761.

Thanks
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574