Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK spec head lights
Hi,
As the car is bobbing its way to the UK Im on the look out for a pair of UK spec headlights,
If any one has any gathering dust and would prefer them to turn into money so you can buy someone that specail gift, :lol: please PM me

Many thanks Allen
DOC # 595
Tell you what, buy me a set of H1 and H4 headlights from Ed at the bargain price of €170 plus postage, and you can have mine free of charge! Tongue

It's what mates are for!

LOL
:lol: :lol: Nice try Mr Mathews. tell you what you buy the lights you want and ill have your old ones for free,,,Ill throw in 10 minutes with Wendy,,the sheep pictured below :lol:
DOC # 595
P.S. supply your own welly boots :oops:
DOC # 595
Can't say i didnt try..... Ive spent enough over the last week, i'm afraid the headlights are not priority for me, besides how often do I go out after dark? Oh except when I'm visiting the dockyards in my balaclava armed with my stun gun...... Never know who's gonna pounce on me when i'm unbolting chrome wheels and sexy blue 2 tone seats! LOL

Benny the dockland theif.......
Sad :lol: Sad :lol: do i laugh or cry?? :oops:
DOC # 595
Oh, I ought to stick the knife in and add..... That's if there's anything left of it by the time I get to it!!!!

LOL

Don't panic, it will be fine!
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Hi,
As the car is bobbing its way to the UK Im on the look out for a pair of UK spec headlights,
If any one has any gathering dust and would prefer them to turn into money so you can buy someone that specail gift, :lol: please PM me

Many thanks Allen

Hi allen you might want to try dave howath i ordered a pair off him a couple of weeks ago and they arrived last week.When i spoke to him at nec im sure he said he had a few sets and i paid a bit more to get the brighter bolbs with the right electrical connection i couldnt tell you how much they where because i had some other bits off him aswell and just paid one bill.Really nice bloke though

hope you get sorted

cheers Tyson
oh bye the way allen who's the sexy women standing in the field with the sheep behind her???
She's mine, eyes off! LOL I bought new wellies especially!
she looks like someone i have been with in the past .it's just so really funny that she really looks the same though may be its her twin sister. all i know is that she liked the colour of my green wellies the colour went really well with her yellow wellies lol..besides i noticed her first..
Hey no fighting over my Wendy :x she is bought and payed for,

Ben pass the mint sauce Tongue
DOC # 595
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Hey no fighting over my Wendy :x she is bought and payed for,

Ben pass the mint sauce Tongue
hay allen she might be your wendy for now until she meets me i would tread her very well and feed her and walk her and shave her LOL and i wouldn't make her sleep outside GOD MAN WHAT SORT OF PERSON ARE YOU...has she got any sisters????
I counted 27..but they were a bit off and very sheepish :oops:
DOC # 595
and most of them had a case of baaaaaaad breath....... Just like Bernard Pearson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf31tAZnL8c

LOL