Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedy delivery from Delorean.com
I ordered some parts on Monday evening from Delorean.com based in the states, selected economy shipping rather than priority shipping, the order was processed and dispatched on tuesday, and they arrived today. I ordered stuff from a european vendor at the same time, and that hasn't arrived yet. I was so impressed by the speed of the service, I ordered more stuff that i'd forgotten on Monday!

One I have not had dealings with in the past is DMOCO, and I was wondering if anyone else had? I have mailed them, and they did reply straight away in all fairness but who knows?

http://dmoco.com/

Cheers
na i never heard of that shop

did ya use dmc in texas or florida either way theyre good as gold i allways use them or p j grady or special t autos there good

i suppose it all depends on our customs at the end of the day there the ones that can hold stuff up

i have had stuff arrive quick from usa and sometimes it takes weeks

but i hope that shop you got on that link is a proper shop and ya never spent too much with them cause i only saw it breifly and wasnot impressed with there web site

but good luck if ya bits have turned up now
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
me either

i only buy parts from ed uding in holland or pj grady in the uk as i get on with them great and support the people i know :roll:
yeah right on pj grady uk are brill
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....