YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
anything to do with ghostbusters? :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
already one built mate Big Grin
not so much ghostbusters

more the fact itll be better for myself going to shows/camping and such like get more in it if ya know what i mean

is it for sale
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
HI

no the one down south has a sad story to it but it it will be back on the road when this son is older enough to drive it plus a club member has got one in the states which i might be helping out with if he desides to bring it bavk to the uk
oh thats a shame i think there a great old beast of a thing i just love the big fins thats the best thing

i would sell both my cars and pay extra do for a nice useable one
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
You might want to hang on the that KIT for a while yet, I read somewhere they are making another movie of nightrider,
you probably know all about it,
but the "HOF" is going to be in it with the old car. like yours
,as a guest appearance,
might make your worth a fortune after its been released :wink:
DOC # 595
hi

know thats a good idea as when chitty was re released for the panto my friend tony went out on tour four about 9 weeks none stop tour with gen 22 there is money to be made out there if there is not a lot of movie cars out there as at the moment there is three back to the future cars in the uk & im finishing one in ireland for keith so we have to be carefull in the back to the future shows and share them out but over the last five months shows have been very slow coming in Cry but i have somethink up my sleve for next year to get the show back on the road
There's a citroen DS safari on Ebay that might be up your street... Cavernours thing...
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
hm thanks but it got to be a cady hearse 59 its for yanky shows a lot more of them in the future

cheers
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
i just had a look on ebay.com and there were a few hearses on there TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
oh i have a look
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
There's about 4 or 5 different styles of 59 Caddy combo car - they weren't made by Cadillac, they were made by custom coachbuilders. The "Ghostbusters" car style was made by Miller-Meteor, and is the rarest and most desirable if I recall right, since that style has been in a couple of films aside from Ghostbusters, and I think people generally prefer the look of that one.

There are a few out there, most are beyond repair, the good ones go for $25,000 + and beyond. Resto costs are obviously way more - things like the glass will cost you an arm and a leg.

The 60-62 cars are much much more reasonable, and while not quite as wild as the 59, are still pretty stylish. You get fins and chrome, at any rate. Some come with the hi-top roofs, some are the classical limo style. You can nab an unloved but restorable early 60's car for sub $6k. After the mid 60s they start getting squared off and go to the worst kind of 70s styling.

For the GB stuff, you can expect to spend another $5-10k tracking down the correct fixtures and fittings, sirens, etc. God knows how much you'd have to spend to nail the interior fittings, that would all be custom work. Because of the nature of where most of the stuff comes from, the GB stuff is damned pricey. If you're interested in Ghostbusters stuff:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frinky/set ... 198476587/ Replica proton pack I made (and sold, a few of these would get me a D if I had the time)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frinky/set ... 239023658/ a pre-production Slimer maquette.
well i shouldnt say this but i do have a great replica with lights and sounds of a proton pack and a uniform from vegas there all quite screen acruate but not quite it ll do me and any one who can just rember the film wont know anyway

but besides the point the car is just a great looking thing on its own if i could get one it would be my only car i would use it daily thats for sure

as long as its m o t able i wont mind but pref the ghostbusters car shape and style is best without all the gizmos and gadgets on it just a nice strait car will do red or white or black not bothered

its the big fins and crome that count i always loved that car even before ghostbusters came out i just love motors ex kitt and the delorean brill sttuff

i love it
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
Matt, I wasn't expecting professional, better than movie quality replicas of the original movie pieces. IMPRESSIVE Shock

When I was younger, I would have sold my grandmother to have one of these!!!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed