Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi
Mike!! Shock

:lol: :lol:

Rach (stig)
xxxxx
kwack Wrote:Funny you should say that :lol: yeah thats the very same man! spooky

...or woman ! Smile Smile
Hehe yes, woman Big Grin ... you never know....

Stig :lol:
xxxxx
hey up rach nice to see you back on the forum i was wondering where ya got too :wink:

Rach J Young Wrote:Hey,
Welcome to the forum Smile I don't own a delorean either so you're not alone! :lol: Have fun on the forum!!

Rach
xxxxx
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
Hi tracey,
Yeah i've had college stuff to deal with among other things like my car being restored, its in bits atm Sad so i've been a bit busy, haven't forgotten you guys though Big Grin

Rach
xxxxx
Rach J Young Wrote:so i've been a bit busy, haven't forgotten you guys though Big Grin

Rach
xxxxx

awwwh you say the sweetest things Smile Smile
yeah welcome back thought you had been taken by aliens :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
bozzzydmc Wrote:Never thought i would read about real performance figures on a Delorean forum... what could have been eh ....# sigh #

Watch this space Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
yawn Cry TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
HI

i was at the bruninthope testing ground on friday and i did think i see one of them going around the track but with a single decker bus behind it :roll: don,t know why

i was there doing work on aa lorrys and also talking about the test track say i got sorted there next year for the club did chris h get to go on there with his car :?: as there very noise law there
It's a proving ground and we were shring the main circuit with a bus running fuel economy trials and a pair of tractors doing some engine management work (as far as we could tell), but they stuck to the edge and it's 60m wide. Chris did all the tests and had few "moments" all of his own on the track Smile I think one will be appearing on youtube before too long as he was filming at the time... chris?
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk
No one came over to measure the noise and I did my best to make as much noise as possible Big Grin

I wanted to push the car and myself to the limit and on a greasy, 60 metre wide track I was in the perfect scenario to do just that with minimal wear to the tyres and to me.

Footage and links will follow as soon as possible!
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Using Babel fish to 'translate' the page into English it shows that the car in question had a foreign object damage the engine, but how is that relevant to me? Or am I missing something?

http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Keith was great and offered me a ride in the 400GT! It was struggling to get the power down onto the greasy tarmac but even so the car was achieving 0-60 times of better than 5.3 seconds! WOW!

Keith also made use of my monopod camera suction mount which was fitted on the inside of the rear window. Do you thing some of the footage will be posted onto Youtube at some point? Smile
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
chris

so this means that your coming to our club event track day then Big Grin