Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring Compressor
Most of the time spring compressors are used once or twice and then left at a corner of the garage for the rest of its life...

I am after a set to do my springs, but seeing that I am gonna use it once/ twice only, has anyone got a set of them to sell (cheap)/ lend them to me for a week, before I get them from ebay for 12 quid? (you can tell I am on a budget here :lol: )

Cheers! :wink:
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
Hi, sorry to say i have not got any spring compressors, but was wondering if you are changing your springs, i am looking for a pair of standard rear springs for my car.
If you are removing any, and you would be willing to pass them on to me, let me know, or if anybody reading this has a pair, likewise.
Many thanks Nick.
PS, if you buy some compressors, and have the rear springs, i may buy them off you after you have done with them, as i will have to do mine when i get the rear springs i need.
#5124 Grey Manual,now roadworthy
Ur welcome to borrow mine when I have finished putting back the front end of my car, BUT by the time there posted up and back it will probably cost a fair bit more than you can get them for.
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Birchy Wrote:Hi, sorry to say i have not got any spring compressors, but was wondering if you are changing your springs, i am looking for a pair of standard rear springs for my car.
If you are removing any, and you would be willing to pass them on to me, let me know, or if anybody reading this has a pair, likewise.
Many thanks Nick.
PS, if you buy some compressors, and have the rear springs, i may buy them off you after you have done with them, as i will have to do mine when i get the rear springs i need.

Sorry mate, Rear Springs are staying on my D :wink:

It's for my daily drive Big Grin
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

Chris Williams Wrote:Ur welcome to borrow mine when I have finished putting back the front end of my car, BUT by the time there posted up and back it will probably cost a fair bit more than you can get them for.
Chris

Thanks for the offer Chris! Yea, as you said, probably cheaper getting one from Halfords or such~

But now my car had an accident and will see if it's a write off, spring changing project is now delayed (or not happen at all).... sigh.... Sad
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]