Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meguiars Cleaning Products
Don't know how many of you are familar with Meguiars Products, but it is excellent stuff. I've just set up an account with them & spoke to Mike ref. club members discount.
So if any one wants any of the products I can do it with 15% discount. You can either PM me or if you go to www.justbandits.com you can order it online. If you do the latter make sure you put DOC discount in the 'comments' section & I will make sure you get the discount.
Regards Julian
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
hey thats good to know Julian, we use Meguairs products on the painted cars Smile The TechWax is very good stuff Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Bandit Wrote:Don't know how many of you are familar with Meguiars Products, but it is excellent stuff. I've just set up an account with them & spoke to Mike ref. club members discount.
So if any one wants any of the products I can do it with 15% discount. You can either PM me or if you go to www.justbandits.com you can order it online. If you do the latter make sure you put DOC discount in the 'comments' section & I will make sure you get the discount.
Regards Julian

Cheers for this great offer Julian

What with Christmas coming and all that .... :wink: