Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NickT (Admin) - Last Backup 20071109 !
Hi All,

As you may or may not know, I am retiring from being the forum Administrator. I have done my last database backup of the forum.
I have also performed a full file backup of the forum and the DOC web site.
I shall copy this to a DVD and pass it to the next elected Forum Administrator person. On Monday I shall promote that person to Administrator status, give full passwords and full access to everything related, give a tutorial on how the forum works and how to perform backups via the web.

From Sunday (11 Nov 2007), if any forum users have problems with this forum then please contact the new Admin person direct.

It has been fun setting this forum up and glad it is being enjoyed by so many. I would have loved to continue work on this ie plan on the upgrade to the next forum version, but unfortunately my work load has increased. Because of this I now plan on spending my "Forum Admin" time working on my De Lorean.

I shall still continue to give car related help to others if I have time.

Best Regards,

NickT

ps See you at the NEC !
Well done Nick, top job. Don't really understand how it all works personally, but I can appriciate the work, effort & time it takes up. Enjoy your 'retirement'. See you at the NEC
Julian
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
I'm sure I echo everyones feelings, top work Nick thanks for everything you have done!
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Thanks Nick for all you have done!! We all benefited from this forum!!! :wink:
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]