Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean News Issue 38
As usual Phil, top top top work!!! Was my 23rd Birthday today as well and so when it turned up in the post you can imagine I was totally chuffed! Nice one mate! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
As always a very well made mag, we appreciate the work that goes into it.
Was surprised to see my car mentioned in Bens article, cheers mate for the kind words. :wink:

Cheers Phill

Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
yes a good read, apparently i helped someone :? TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
LOL..... No probs peeps! And tony, you told me where the gearbox oil went at a moments notice.......

Funny how we forget eh?

Hey Stu, we'll have to drag allen down to Gnoll park with us next year mate, and make sure we all arrive together to make it a proper DMC invasion!

Ben
oh yeah i remember now :lol: i blame my memory loss on my youth :wink: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Well at least you aint lost your looks eh? :wink:
GNOL PARK??? whats that? :?
DOC # 595
It's a yearly car show Allen, Swansea area, just a general classic car thing, but a good day out. I met Stuart there last august completely by accident, and ended up scooping the first prize for the best 80's car. If you can obtain a copy of DeLorean news issue 38 (This topic!), its in there. Are you going to the NEC this weekend? It's well worth it mate, and loads of people to meet and DeLoreans to drool over.

Ben
Ah , thats what Gnoll is :oops:
I hadnt planned on going to the NEC but I am not doing anything this weekend, so I just might. In fact YEAH IM GOING Big Grin
can I pay on the door? and whats the best day to attend?
DOC # 595
You can pay on the door, but if you book in advance & quote clx in the discount code its only £10.00. I'm going Sat, Sunday always seems way too crowded to get round the cars.
[Image: DeloreanSig.jpg]
Thanks for that.Bandit, Smile Saturday it is then.
DOC # 595
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Ah , thats what Gnoll is :oops:
I hadnt planned on going to the NEC but I am not doing anything this weekend, so I just might. In fact YEAH IM GOING Big Grin
can I pay on the door? and whats the best day to attend?

And the fact that P20 pre-production or 'Pilot car' will be on our stand Smile

Be great to see you there !