The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts (/showthread.php?tid=4552)

Pages: 1 2

Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Chris Williams - 23 Jun 2014

We now have in stock Haynes T-shirts exclusively licensed to the DOC(UK), I have a batch in green and navy Blue in sizes: small, medium, Large, X-large and XX-Large, and kids in Azure Blue. Only Gents at the moment. They are 'Fruit Of The Loom or Gildan T-shirts and for an idea on sizing please use this:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Couple of pictures of the T-shirts in Green:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
In Blue:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
In Kids Sizes in Azure Blue:
Sizes available:
Age 7/8
Age 9/11
Age 12/13
Age 14/15
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Price: £11.00 each (kids £10.00 each) delivered UK Recorded delivery, Please 'PM' me for payment details Etc. They will go on general sale on the website when stock quantity comes in from Haynes. It's recommended to help preserve the printing please wash inside out.
Chris

These images are ©copyright 2014 Haynes/DeLorean Owners Club (UK)
Any unauthorised reproduction will be met with appropriate legal action.

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' Tee Shirts - Chris P - 23 Jun 2014

Can you let me know when the RHD ones are ready please Chris?

In the mean time I'll make do with a FB size LHD one…don't know why I didn't pick one up yesterday…too much on my mind!

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' Tee Shirts - Guinney1971 - 23 Jun 2014

I'm really pleased with mine, great quality t-shirts, looking forward to wearing it when out in my car Smile

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Domi - 05 Jul 2014

I will be interested in one shirt, I will send you a PM Wink

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Chris Williams - 05 Jul 2014

Quote:I will be interested in one shirt, I will send you a PM
No worries, will have Navy Blue ones next week as well when the next batch come through. I will post up pictures when I can.
Chris

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Domi - 05 Jul 2014

In that case, I can wait and take two of them, 1 in green and 1 in blue if you don't mind Wink

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Domi - 07 Jul 2014

Looks great in blue also Smile
By the way, I forgot to tell you about the size, it will be XL for both of them (green & blue)
Many thanks Wink

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Guinney1971 - 09 Jul 2014

hmm, like the blue, might have to have one of those as well Wink

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Guinney1971 - 09 Jul 2014

out of interest, how much are the childrens t-shirts?

typically, the age range that fits Kezia isnt listed, always seems to be the way with kids tee's Sad

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Chris Williams - 18 Jul 2014

Quote:out of interest, how much are the childrens t-shirts?
Topic updated with Kids ones now listed a £10.00 each delivered. The above prices are for UK signed for delivery, if you wish to collect they are £9.00 each for adults and £8.00 for the kids ones to club members.
Chris

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Chris 16409 - 30 Aug 2014

Hello, I originally saw these for sale on eBay. Once I realized the club was selling them, I found the forum. I'm from the states and was hoping you would be able to ship one of these shirts more economically? The shipping quote on eBay was around 20 dollars US. Are you able to provide a better rate. Maybe if I bought two shirts you could ship both at the regular single rate. Please let me know, thanks.

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Chris Williams - 30 Aug 2014

'PM' sent

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Doive - 02 Sep 2014

Do you still have t-shirts available in XL? If so I'd like one in Navy, and a Ladies XS in green if you have it?

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Chris Williams - 02 Sep 2014

'PM' sent

Re: Haynes 'Owners Workshop Manual' T-Shirts - Dangermouse - 28 Oct 2015

Hi,

what colours/sizes do you have left? Particularly L or XL

I found the website listing for them, but it doesn't say, and the ebay listing only appears to have up to M

thanks