The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Delorean Corporate Poster - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Delorean Corporate Poster (/showthread.php?tid=4262)

Delorean Corporate Poster - simid - 13 Dec 2013

Seen numerous images of JZD in the conference room with this awesome poster behind him. Does anyone know what happened to it and if there is somewhere to get a copy of it?

Tried to find a decent shot of it, but they are all angled or twisted in the photos. Too hard to replicate it.

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - Matt Clark - 16 Dec 2013

I'm sure I've seen that source artwork of just the car somewhere - maybe early factory newsletters - think it was something internal rather than public. If I can find that then replicating it would be a doddle.

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - lukebrynycz - 13 Jan 2014

Good to see you back on here Sim, hope you're good mate!

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - Darren C - 16 Jan 2014

That's a very crude image, almost amateur. Would be a doddle to replicate, but I'm not sure that anyone else would want one?
I do technical automotive art as a hobby and wouldn't be certain if it would be cost effective to spend a couple of hours repainting one when it would cost £20 or so for each print thereafter; its not a good image.
Only the nostalgia aspect would make it sell to a limited market.

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - JamesRGUK - 18 Jan 2014

I love this poster it must exist somewhere.

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - Darren C - 19 Jan 2014

Really James?

I suppose I could knock one up if there was enough interest.

I’m just in the middle of doing a series of Ferrari Miniatures 8” x 6”
This is my 250 GTO “restoration” painting.

[Image: 250gtopainting001_zps96cb12c1.jpg]

[Image: 250gtopainting002_zps5859cb76.jpg]

[Image: GTOpaintingfinished001_zps4777fb3d.jpg]

In comparison a large Delorean Corporate Poster would be a walk in the park Big Grin

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - JamesRGUK - 19 Jan 2014

Looks good Darren, clearly a man of many talents.

Yes I've seen that dmc poster in the background of various photos in old DeLorean press articles and always liked it, I even have a big bare wall at home which would be perfect for a bit of retro dmc black & white art, A1 or A2 size.

I haven't tried a great deal to track down the original, but do quite fancy one.

J

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - simid - 19 Jan 2014

WOW!! Nice GTO illustration Darren!!! Big Grin

I probably could replicate it with photoshop from exisiting images off the web and make a decent image. But just thought if anyone had come across them at any stage.

Like James, I do have a massive wall in the garage and would look awesome hanging up in there.

I know there's not much in the image, but being so simple, it just looks too good not to have.

Re: Delorean Corporate Poster - Chris Williams - 20 Jan 2014

That's a superb picture there DarrenMr Green .
Chris