The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! (/showthread.php?tid=2720)

Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Birksie - 12 May 2010

Okay, lets here's the poll for the new window stickers.
Pick your favourite phrase. Or one you would most likely
have displayed in your car window.
Poll has a maximum of 10 options, so ive removed a few (yes, including my own!)

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - DMZ - 18 May 2010

who designed this logo?

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Birksie - 19 May 2010

I did.
It's based upon a very small line drawing that was very vaguely printed on an address sticker that got stuck to the envelopes sent out to the DMC workers. Back in 1981 I believe.
Problem was, it was too faint to be of any use. Not only that, the address of the recipient was printed over it. I spent almost a week designing this. I think it looks somewhat like the one on the sticker now. Smile

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - DMZ - 19 May 2010

interesting. so is this the new image of the club for now?

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Birksie - 19 May 2010

We've not replaced the original club logo as it still appears on the club website, more that we've added another logo to go with the updated look.

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Birksie - 28 May 2010

Okay. Settled then.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need ROADS!

Thanks for your help everyone Wink

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - MikeWard - 01 Jun 2010

ROADS really doesn't need to be in CAPS though, does it? Roads should suffice fine?

I'm obviously thinking into this too much Shock

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Chris Williams - 14 Jun 2010

When you get a moment Paul, can you put up the final design please, just for any other comments before we go ahead? Cheers
Chris

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Birksie - 15 Jun 2010

Yep, they are both here.
I think we agreed on the bottom one didn't we?
What does everyone else think?

[Image: DOCSTIKERS.png]

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Guinney1971 - 15 Jun 2010

when you first showed me them, I really liked the dark grey one, now I'm not so sure - they both look really good.

Nice work mate Big Grin

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Dangermouse - 01 Jul 2010

I think that this will appeal to BTTF fans to stick on their Delorean - good job.

I was thinking over the weekend that it would be nice to have a sticker for my daily (non-D) driver, same background with the club url, but possibly say "I'd rather be driving my Delorean" or something

just a thought..(late to the party, I know :roll: )

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Birksie - 01 Jul 2010

Hi Dermot.
I think we're looking at doing another sticker too. I used to have one that read 'My other car has wings'.
I think thats kinda cool.
I'll keep everyone posted on that note, when I know a bit more. :wink:

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - The Hoopers - 01 Jul 2010

Happy to go with either sticker, both look good.
I also like the idea of having a sticker to go on our other cars as they could be good adverts for the Delorean Owners Club.

Re: Your answers to the new sticker design. VOTE HERE! - Rich H - 02 Jul 2010

Fantastic work Paul, lovin' it!!

I think the lighter one will be easier to notice, but the darker is more subtle...

I used to be indecisive - but now I'm not so sure. Mr Green